Saturday 28 April 2018

EXP 2 WEEK 3 - 36 Custom Textures



Light Texture

This texture was from row 2. Initially this texture was drawn as an organic and innovative material as I was thinking about both the technology and multiculturalism themes. However, I wanted to use this material as abstract railway tracks.




















Medium Texture

This texture was chosen from row 4. I like the sharp angles of this texture and used for metal components in my model. I also changed the colour to grey to better represent the material.




















Dark Texture

This texture was chosen from row 6. I used this a tiling for the platforms and changed the white slightly to a cream colour.







No comments:

Post a Comment

EXP 3 WEEK 5 - Final Submission

This is my final submission for Experiment 3. My building bridges Squarehouse and Nida. I wanted to create circular movement through th...