Thursday 21 June 2018

EXP 3 WEEK 3 - First and Second Draft

In my first draft, I was inspired by Calatrava's designs and created a shell surrounding my interior walls and floors. However, I did feel like the different shapes weren't connecting and were alienating. I also believe the shell was too big and I did later on reduce its size. In my second draft, I decided to keep the shell as similar to the interior and wanted to make my moving shading a reference to last week's section.

















In my second draft, I decided to keep the shell as similar to the interior and wanted to make my moving shading a reference to last week's section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXP 3 WEEK 5 - Final Submission

This is my final submission for Experiment 3. My building bridges Squarehouse and Nida. I wanted to create circular movement through th...